Tuesday, December 25, 2018

So this is Christmas


 We decided to have dinner at my house this year. My furniture is easy to push out of the way and we put up tables the whole length of the room. There were 17 of us this year and we were missing Rob's family!



After dinner, Elisabeth and Jade decided they needed to exercise!


Anyway. Dinner was delicious. Dave roasted the turkey and did a damn fine job. He stuffed the cavity with onions, garlic, sage, and carrots. Then, when the turkey was done, he make the gravy with the vegetables and pureed them. It was so good.


Katherine made gluten free gravy and stuffing which I didn't try, but looked amazing. I prepared the rest of dinner.


After dinner unfortunately, Solomon was sick so we had to pause for a bit. THEN we had a secret Santa exchange. It was a lot of fun and I think we were all really happy with our presents. I know I was!



Happy Christmas!

0 comments: