Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Christmas in Vancouver

My second Christimassy day was when I went to Vancouver with Jane to look at the lights at Robson Square and their giant Christmas tree. We parked at Pacific Centre and went to the globe outside Nordstroms.



Even with the giant 725, it's so pretty.




 I will probably never splurge on Glow. But there are so many pretty free lights around, I can't imagine wanting to.


I'm lying a bit. I'd love to go to Glow. But worried I'd be disappointed.

Like we were with this giant tree.


 It need a little (as my friend Jen would say) zhushing.



 From there we walked past the skating rink. Which was VERY busy!



It's pretty from a distance.



 Christmas lights make almost everything beautiful.





We walked to Sutton Place to look at their Christmas trees.




















Then on to look at Gingerbread houses.






































That's way too many pictures, but I lost my old editing program (picasa) and everything else is so cumbersome for weeding out pictures. So...sorry there's so many here.

This tree was everything the Robson one should have been.





 I really love this fountain.






 We ended our evening at the Four Seasons.















0 comments: