Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just the Two of Us

Usually on Tuesdays I have the car. Andrew carpools to work four days a week which leaves me with the car for two days. But this week things got shuffled and today Andrew had to drive. Which meant that my big little boy went of to work with daddy before seven this morning so that Daddy could drop him at preschool in Langley. Boy did me and Tink ever miss him.


Tink was unusually clingy today. If she wasn't sitting on me, she was crawling up my leg crying to be held. The WHOLE day. And as soon as Davey got home I carted him off to sit with me and she came and cried to sit on me too. Then gave her big brother a huge hug and the sweetest kiss.
I think she's going to be like my sister kat. When Rob started kindergarten, leaving her alone at home with mum, she would be a brave little soldier helping us get our stuff together, smiling and waving bye bye as we left for the bus...and then she'd sit on the steps and cry "oh bobby, oh andy". Such a softie.

By the way, these are my new glasses. It turned out that Lenscrafters can restring glasses like my other ones, and they did it for free. But I decided to get a second pair anyway since I've broken my other ones twice this fall.

Andrew got new glasses too (his have been held together with hockey tape since sometime this summer) but they don't get in till Monday. Let me tell you though, he looks hot in them!

0 comments: