Friday, October 12, 2007

Pirates and Princesses

This afternoon I asked Davey if he wanted to play dress up. To my delight he said yes. So first we dressed him up as a lion. He LOVED getting the nose and whiskers painted on.


Next we dressed him up as a monkey. And tinker put on the tiger costume.

Then it was on to being a pirate! ARRRR. Here he's pulling his beard away because it's tickling his chin.

So we decided to get more creative with it. Dad, I have two of these hair pieces if you'd like to borrow one...

Tinky had been in the bath but she came in to see what all the fun was about...

Davey, "i'm the king"
Tink tries on the necklace.
Putting on her tiara....
"I want to be a pirate!! Dresses are for sissies!!!"
cute little joy-filled face!!

1 comments:

Grandma_bel said...

Oh my goodness, don't they look cute, what fun! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox