Monday, October 08, 2007

Tink's hair the other day. Just HAD to get a picture!




We went for a walk, then came in through the playroom. You can tell how tired she is, but she had to play on her car for a while.



This is at Ikea. Me and the kids played in the returns section while Andrew shopped. It's a win-win-win situation. We only buy what's on the list, the kids stay happy and our pocket book stays happy :)

Today we headed to Agassiz to Pioneer Park and the Heritage Museum. There were some gorgeous trees and fall colours there!











I can tell already that Davey is goig to make an amazing big brother.






















One strange thing about the park was how many lady bugs there were. They were EVERYWHERE. Literally. Even in our car by the time we left. I wonder why?



I made Andrew stand by this tree to show how huge the trunk was.




There were so may oak trees there. Maybe it's just from living in Langley for so long (?) but I feel like I haven't seenn an acorn or an oak in a really, really long time.


Also, the snow is really far down the mountains all of a sudden. It was cold in Agassiz. Luckily the sun came out as we were heading for Harrison.




So, here we are at Harrison. Of course, as soon as she saw the water, Ellie wanted to run in. I was wearing shorts so I carried her in. That was good enough for a while, but eventually she ran in. So we had to leave. I can see we won't be making any winter trips to the ocean with this one!!





Davey on the "fridge". Yes, he still says fridge instead of bridge.

Both the kids fell asleep as we were driving home, so we took a more circuituous route. We were driving through downtown Chilliwack when we heard, "Hello. HelLLO". I turned around to see this:

And then this:

She's a clown all right.

And my two naughty kids eating in the living room.


1 comments:

derek salmon said...

i love the big brother walking pictures. very cute. worth framing i'd think :)