Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Party at Preschool!

Yesterday was the highly anticipated party at Davey and Jade's preschool. Davey, of course, went as Bob the Builder:

Here he is in his classroom. Note the bats they made?

Excited to notice me and Tink peeking in the window. These shapes on the window tell what each child loves best about Halloween. Not surprisingly, Davey's favorite thing is the pumpkins (and more importantly the pumpkin patch!)

Jade is here!

Doesn't she make a darling Chicken?

Bob, working on home renovations:

Then at 10 we got to come back and join in the party. Here's Jade and Kat checking out rat bones or monkey brains or something equally gross! (must say, despite the funny face, my sister looks spectacular here!)

Davey joins in:

While Tink plays in the big kitchen.
Then it was time for FOOOOOD!
And Tink said, "If I'd known this was what you did at school, I'd have come a long time ago!"

Chocolate face.
Showing off his tatt and ring.

And Jade shows me hers.

A shot of the kids in their costumes:




Incidentally, this was my 2,500th posting. I think this calls for some sort of celebration. Perhaps we'll all dress in costume and eat lots of candy tonight or something similarly fun...

0 comments: