Thursday, October 18, 2007

We got another surprise visit from the sun today. I quickly shoved the kids in the stroller and we went for a stroll.

Up to this corner. I had noticed yesterday that the trees were absolutely gorgeous and wanted to take a look in the sunshine.

Libs had to get out and have a look herself.
Of course for her, that meant a closer look at the stones on the pathway. "Don't eat them tinky!!"

Notice how she has to lean forward and examine the road as we walk? I think she's looking for stones!


Tonight Andrew was at Bible study so I put on my crafty hat and finally made Tink's baby book. I need to put the "E" for Elisabeth on the front cover yet.

That last, paisley page, is the cover page. The others are the back, or months 7-12.

This is the front of the book, or months 1-6and the cover sheet.

Now I just have to get pictures printed for it and do the journaling. YAY for finally getting to do something crafty and fun! Though what I really wanted to do was make those paper star ornaments but I couldn't find instructions anywhere.

1 comments:

Grandma_bel said...

love the baby book, is the bucket for collecting stones along the way?