Friday, October 12, 2007

A Morning Spent With Friends

This morning our favorite friends came over to play. Tash brought Seth up to the door and went back to the van to get Mayah. Davey and Tink were absolutely BEAMING with joy and excitement when I came up the stairs.

Davey loves having another little boy to play with. At one point (unfortunately I didn't have my camera) I looked up and Davey was actually holding Seth in his lap. He LOVES Seth!!
Hmn. Can you tell these two are related?!!
Crawling over to gnaw on my lens cover (why do all babies do that?)
Davey's singing a little song in the background while Mayah minds her own business, never suspecting for a moment that...
Davey's about to pepper her with hugs!!

Awwww... he loves you Mayah!

Later this morning we went for a brief walk.


0 comments: