Sunday, May 25, 2008

big sigh

I know I promised I would update more this weekend, but seriously, it's been crazy. We're going to list our house tomorrow and we've been trying to enjoy as much sunshine and Chilliwack as possible before we move back west.

Today we were out at Harrison Lake and I really need to go wash the lake off of me before going to bed. This is a pic of the two wee ones having a lunch break in between playing in the mud and water.

Just before this picture was taken, Davey accidently kicked a whole pile of sand onto my blanket. Which is where I stupidly put my camera down while I got Tink settled for lunch. This is the last picture my camera would take. It's now full of sand and the motor won't work properly. I even had to take the memory card out to download the pictures. You might recall I only got this camera 9 months ago, but sand in your works is considered misuse of the camera (?! Seriously??? That's stupid!) and according to the online comments I've read, I'm not guaranteed they'll be able to fix it. Anyone ever had this happen before? Should I try springing for it to be repaired? I hear it could cost at least $100. I only paid $300 for this and while I can't afford that for a new camera, I definitely can't afford $100 to not fix it!!

BIG SIGH!

0 comments: