Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF!

Wow, here it is Friday again already and I bet anyone who still reads this is thinking I've given up blogging for entering contests. Not so. Not quite anyway. I realised today that it's the Friday of a long weekend so I needed to empty my camera and get the batteries charged in anticipation of the festivities.

not that we have a lot planned. And I'm seriously bummed about that. Back in January when I planned every single one of Andrew's holi-days as well as each long weekend, I had big plans for this weekend. But it looks like we're moving again and I have a lot of work to do. So Andy is going to be keeping the kids out of my hair while I get our house ready to list. Unless any of you want to buy our lovely townhouse??? Private sale??

Anyway, so that I don't feel the entire weekend was wasted, we are going to go to Dinotown just as soon as the duct guy finishes with our heating ducts.

Here is a shot of Tink from last Saturday. She looks exhausted. Why don't I ever notice till I'm posting on the blog? Notice how she's finally getting some hair though...

Same day, not so tired Davey boy.

Mother's Day. All you moms who got totally spoiled and blogged about it...I'm so jealous. But Andrew's a programmer, not a lover...well, he's not a romantic. And I'm okay with that. SO. After dragging everyone out of bed and making sure they were fed I forced them out to Langley to see MY mum. But first we stopped at the park.

Tink's zombie look. It's especially eerie when she does this while talking to us. Are we that boring??

Davey pushing his sister on the merry go round.

We love this swing!

And this is from yesterday. There's a little place called the White Wedding Chapel out in Greendale. And they have the most amazing fence which is currently covered in clematis. One of my favorites.

It goes on forever. Gorgeous!

We kidnapped Jade yesterday and went for lunch. Then Andy dashed into Home Depot for me while Tink ransacked Jade's purse. She had some awesome stuff in there. You know, real girl stuff. Not like me. My purse (when I have it) is full of crayons and stickers and wipes and diapers...you can tell I like to have lots of preschooler distractions on hand.




Back home again and out on our balcony for a quick dip.

And then Davey spotted our neighbor, Rain...

And today while our carpets got cleaned, we were banished to the backyard. Thank goodness it was perfect backyard weather!!

Look out Daddy!


Happy long weekend everyone! Hope you get to enjoy it and some sunshine along the way :)

1 comments:

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

you guys are moving again eh? us too. we should start a club!
-de