Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hey Jane, I was randomly browsing through your archives last night (couldn't sleep, it's good reading material!) when I came across this picture. I love it. And so I thought I'd post it in honour of your birthday. I hope you don't mind.

Thank you for your friendship, for never giving up on me and the rest of the WAG even though we're lame and can never get our act together. I'm really thankful that God brought our paths together. And I'd love to do any of #s 3, 28, 44, 72, 73, 80, & 82 with you (can you tell I'm totally into the fun ones??)


Happy birthday! Love ya!

1 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness. That's a pic of me on your blog. Shudder.

THANK YOU for your friendship. Looking forward to seeing WAY more of you once you move back to Langley.

Love you -