Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Every night before I go to sleep I check on the kids. It's pretty funny the positions they sleep in. One day I'll remember to bring the camera. Last night both were sleeping pretty normally except for one thing...Tink had her arm through the head of her pyjama top. She's been trying to figure out how to dress and undress herself so I guess she was practicing before she went to sleep.

Well, I decided to try and get her arm out without picking her up. As I was trying to gently slide her arm out though she started murmuring, "help. Help!"

Okay, well if she's already talking maybe I'll try picking her up and doing it. "No! help...my. Mine! helllllllp!".

But somehow she didn't wake up through all of that talking.

Today she wanted to be a princess again. Here she is singing "Aloha Turtle, Aloha Lance. Dance, dance, dance".

Oh, and we're selling our townhouse. We're going to move back to my mum's house again (more on that some other time). I made a blog about the townhouse (of course!) here.

0 comments: