Friday, August 15, 2008

Spider Dave, Spider Dave

Davey is a little obsessed with Spider Man and Super Heros right now. Keep reading, you'll see some proof...

We had a showing at our house today so once I had it ready to show I had to take the kids somewhere so we wouldn't dirty the house up. The closest place that had shade is the preschool up the road. So there we went. It was very, very hot.

Elle's two favorites are the Teeter Totter and the Tire Swing. She could swing all day. I'm so going to have to get her a swing at our new place.


...and maybe a teeter totter.

And of course a playhouse.



"I can't reach it"
Playing Catch Me with Davey.


And him bouncing her on the T.T.

This is one of his Spider Man faces.


Crazy Climbing boy



Shooting his webs.

And again with the webs. But then he always comes to me (very sadly) "I can't get my webs to work mummy".

More webs. Seriously, he is either shooting webs or looking for people in trouble ALL DAY LONG.


Best Picture Ever.

0 comments: