Friday, August 08, 2008

Tonight we were invited to the Abelman's for dinner and a bonfire. Of course we got there as fast as we could, we're not ones to turn down a fire and hot dogs!!

And the kids love the fun toys and animals.


There's some new baby goats. Both kids wanted to see them, but were a bit scared of them. So the only picture I have of the kids is of them climbing on the goat's toys.


Riley brought one of the babies over for me to photograph.

The awesome sky.
Davey thinks Riley is hilarious. She could do anything and he would be in awe. It's so cute to see.

See?
I got a bit camera happy around Tash. I think she's gorgeous.

Us :)

Now that Mayah can bomb around on her own steam, she and Davey raced around the farm together. I have big plans for Mayah to be my future daughter in law. I love her!

A frog that Natasha and then Riley caught.

Tink was scared but in awe of it.

Davey and Mayah checking out the hens.


A HUGE farm cat.
Seriously, it's bigger than Tinker!

Me and my hard workin' hubby.

And all four of us...Darren, Tash, Drew and me. The boys were burning some brush from around the farm.

This is a motorized car, but Seth decided Davey needed some help getting around in it.

he's adorable.

Ellie on her bike.

Riley with the frog.




Mayah has a motorized scooter. Davey really, really wanted to play with it.


We headed out to the trampoline. Davey and Mayah chatted while everyone else bounced.


Mayah loved everyone bouncing her. Can you tell?





The End.

1 comments:

Katherine said...

looks like a fun day!
great photos :)