Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Andrew and James decided not to risk the commute today. At first I thought they were slackers cause seriously, it didn't look that bad out today. But by midmorning when Davey and I went out to play I was REALLY glad they didn't go. And when we walked out on the road outside our complex it seriously was nasty out there...so I'm glad they stayed home.

Our family seems to be taking it in turns to get sick. One person just gets over some type of bug and the next person is starting some other kind of bug. It's nasty. Last night was Andrew's turn.

So this is Davey helping me shovel the driveway this morning. It was pretty dark and grey, hunh?

Davey has really started liking the snow this winter (just as well considering how much we've had hah hahh). He begged to go out again this afternoon.





0 comments: