Monday, January 14, 2008

I just had to snap a pic of Tink the other day - she's looking so big!

On Friday night Andrew watched the kids while I went to Clipper Street for their Friday Night Crop. The plan was for me to sleep over at my mum's house and head to Michaud's on Saturday morning for a hair cut. But after 8 hours of looking at pictures of my family, I missed them too much and headed home to kiss them all...and get a few hours sleep.

Not really the smartest plan since I only had 4 hours sleep on Tuesday night with Tink (she's teething) and Davey was up most of Thursday night. Still, I managed to drag myself out of bed and drive the hour back to Cloverdale for a hair do...You can't really see it here, but the perm is finally ALL GONE!! and my hair is quite short with bangs. It's really versatile so I think I like it.

After my hair appointment, Andrew, the kids, Dave and Rob met me at Milestones for lunch. I also ran into a friend who told me they're expecting a baby this summer. YAY! I'm so excited and only wish we still worked together so I could watch her belly grow ;)

After a delicious lunch, Rob and Dave went back to mum's and we headed to the beach to enjoy the lack of rain. Surprisingly it was actually quite clear over the water and a perfect day for a stroll. By this time the kids were kinda pooped so Davey rode in the jogging stroller and Tink rode on my shoulders and Andrew and I actually got to walk at a good clip.

As usual, once we stopped, Tink made a break for the water.


Another bad picture of my hair. It looks like mom hair here. It's actually pretty funky.






On Sunday we went back to the local Fellowship church. I'd been worrying about not remembering the names of people we'd met last time, but luckily it was "Name Tag Sunday" so I was in luck. Hah, until I came outta the nursery from dropping off Tink and a guy said, "Good morning, Andrea!" Freaked me right out till he said, "Name tags help!"

I was still scared so I ran back into the sanctuary ;)
Then we headed to Abby for pancakes at IHOP and diapers from Costco. Today is miserable. I know too many people who are either currently in Mexico or headed there soon and while I've never really wanted to go to Mexico this winter is tooooooo miserable for me. I'm glad the forecast for this week is for clear skies!!






0 comments: