Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm not very happy with Blogger right now. I feel like I've done a lot of griping on here lately. But I had this post all finished and saved and then blogger went off line so I waited to post this and now it turns out it didn't really save any of my posting after all. So here I start afresh....

This weekend was Jadey's 4th birthday party. Her birthday is on Thursday but the shebang was yesterday. It was the first time we were able to drop Davey off and leave. So while he partied we went to the mall to get some errands done. Later, we came back and while Andrew joined the revellers in the theatre to watch the end of Cars, Tink and I played with balloons.



We were really surprised by the weather yesterday. Our complex had a thick layer of ice and snow on all the roadways. Up till now we've always gotten off easy as far as the snow and ice so we weren't surprised when we hit Abbotsford and a full out blizzard.

We were surprised as we came to Aldergrove and saw there wasn't a speck of snow anywhere to be seen! And then on the way home againn we were treated to this beautiful sun set.

Davey. Should have been sleeping.



1 comments:

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

I see HAIR atop Elisabeth's head! Such cute little blondies. :)