Friday, January 04, 2008

She figured out how to take a picture of herself. Completely unaided. She IS my child!



Davey was feeling a bit vulnerable today. Mummy was very busy folding laundry (yes I broke down and did it without TV to watch!) so he barricaded himself into the couch to watch TV.

I think perhaps he was feeling a bit more emotional because he WOKE UP AT 2:30 AM last night. And was up for the day from that point on. YIKES.

Most of the time he was sprightly enough despite the short night.

Elisabeth has the head lamp from Davey's tool set. They both think it's a camera and take MILLIONS of pictures of everyone and everything with it.





I was noticing today that Davey feels like he's all angles. Like, you don't want him climbing on you...too many sharp bones! So I weighed him. Sure enough, he's grown but he still weighs 36 pounds. I weighed Elisabeth today too. She's up to 27. And over Christmas she decided to grow her feet by a whole size. MAN these kids are like dandelions!

0 comments: