Monday, January 07, 2008

Today we went for a visit at Grandma's. It was the first time we've seen Jadey since Christmas. As soon as Davey saw her he gave her the hugest hug, "I miss you!" he said. I had to run and get my camera and make them reenact the hug. "I love you," he says this time. Awwwwww...

Later we headed to the park. Tinker made a bee-line for the swing.

Since this picture is self-explanatory, I thought I'd point you to my sister's blog. Jadey just got her hair cut. She's definitely not a baby anymore!

We definitely don't go to the park as often as I used to with Davey. There just aren't any within walking distance of our house (yet, they're building one near us...promised completion date being September 2007, yes SEVEN, so I hope it's done for this spring). So I was amazed at how she was all over EVERYTHING in the playground. She can climb like a monkey!


Which when I told Andrew, he wondered how long she'd be staying in her crib (unlike Davey who would STILL stay in his crib if we put him in it). Hmn, good point. It'll be time for a toddler bed in no time...




The other thing Tink has been doing lately (other than climbing on everything around) is talking up a storm. It's like the light suddenly went on and now we can't stop the floodgates (way to mix my metaphors, eh?)

Davey is doing well. I think he's getting a bit frustrated with his parents for being sick. I can relate to that!

...These two are such great friends. It's good to see them playing together.







Wearing my new gloves. His hands were cold and his mittens were buried under the stroller and shopping in our trunk. He seemed to like having giant hands.


Tink's new favorite pastime is colouring. She's really good at it.

Davey got this playdoh set for Christmas from his Uncle Paul, Aunt Terri and cousins Aydan and Bean. Him and Dad played with it for about an hour tonight. TOO much fun!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Davey is really really really starting to look like his dad! Look at the photo of him above Tink in the orange caterpillar thing! Wow.

I keep meaning to go back and find the photo you took with all those beautiful trees that made me force you to let me post comments without an account...

Hope all is well and invite me to the next darn Cultus party! Seriously!
Love September