Thursday, January 03, 2008

I can't remember if I blogged about it, but me and the kids all had sinus/ear infections over Christmas. Andrew managed to survive the whole of that period only to come down with a nasty cold on New Year's Day. Needless to say, he's in bed today. And judging by Tinkleberry's nose today...he's sharing the love. Nice.

On another note, is the Writer's Strike ever going to be over? I have a HUGE pile of laundry waiting to be folded and I can't stop folding to TV now, too many years of doing it that way! I may just breakdown and go rent some TV to do it too...cause all those socks I got for Christmas? Yah, I think I'm on my last pair.

In the 'wack you can put your tree out with the garbage and they'll take it and shred it for you. So last night Andrew and I dismantled both the trees and threw them off the balcony. Today I vacuumed up the needles (yah, I'm remembering why I don't like live trees and carpet...) Even though I swept the worst of it up first our garage is still pine scented. MNNNNN. I might be finding excuses to hang out down there today...

0 comments: