Saturday, January 19, 2008

Week at a Glance!

I've been too busy lately to do much blogging, so there is quite a build up of pictures to post today. And it's quarter to one in the morning, so I don't think I'll do a whole lot of talking this posting (because unlike some, I am NOT a night person!!)

Here the kids are racing their motorbikes.

On Tuesday we went to visit the Abelmans. The kids are all getting so big so fast!

They loved having each other to play with. It's been a while since we've seen them!

On Wednesday, Tink and Davey helped me bake. Then Tink did the dishes.

Pre-baked cookies. Tink mixed the batter, Davey formed the cookies. And the next morning while I was showering, he found the cookies. And ATE THEM ALL.

Dave modeling the scarf Alexis made him.

(he's not picking his nose. I think he's telling me to shush. Tink is about to pull her hat off her head because "mom you don't wear hats when you're watching TV!!) Alexis made this strawberry hat for Tink too. Thank you! They're awesome!!

This morning we went for a walk on the Rotary Trail. This guy was keeping a close watch on us:

Happy Tinker
I'm not sure why he looks so grumpy or sad here. He was fine right before and after this picture was snapped.
Everyone running in circles.
Our little mountain goat. She sure likes to climb!



Yup, the ice never seems to melt lately. I'm just glad we didn't get the promised snow. This winter is a cold one!



0 comments: