Sunday, January 06, 2008

Crescent Beach

Any time the rain isn't falling, I wanna be at the beach. Actually, I wanted to be at Derby Reach yesterday - with a fire and marshmallows but I got outvoted. Sure can't wait till Tink's vote can be bought and sold...

Davey didn't like the wind at the beach.

Of course the munchkin didn't mind one bit. So long as she's near the water...
So I had a brainwave to build a little shelter for me and Davey. Here's my hunky husband carting driftwood down the beach for us.

The shelter takes shape.


Much happier now that he can hide from the wind.

Me too!

Peekaboo!




Tink wasn't content to play in the shelter for long. She made a break for the ocean.

And even the huge logs weren't enough to block her in...
But eventually I made her come back.





A little campfire to warm our fingers.

0 comments: