Thursday, January 31, 2008

I dropped her on her head, but she'll still smile for my pictures...

Yup, you read that right. I get the bad parent of the year award and it's still only January. Tinker was outside running laps around our truck. It's wet, it's slippery, I wanted to grab her before she slipped and hurt herself. Only as I lunged she really did fall and I only managed to catch her coat. And I think maybe that made matters worse. Anyway, I'm accepting full responsibility for the poor girl's face.


Later when Andrew showed her the big treadmark on her face (she has a very good likeness of the pattern of our driveway on her forehead), she poked it all with a sympathetic face, then promptly asked for soap to wash the red off. Sorry hon, this one is going to leave a mark!

0 comments: