Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Fish and chips at the beach!

After sports day, we decided we needed to head to the beach to enjoy the sunshine a little bit more.

Andrew got us a feast.

The kids were stoked.


Kristoff came to the beach too.

I really haven't got much to say about this evening. It was lovely. I brought a book. Which I believe I'm still reading, even though I read four or five other ones while we were camping. Obvs that first book is not all encompassing.


I brought my new lens and took some pictures of my babies.

Of course.

There was a lot of driftwood on the beach. And many, many sea gulls. The kids armed themselves with driftwood and fought off the sea gulls (as in, didn't let them steal our dinner. NOT as in abusing animals. Just in case you were confused.)


Picture of my family.


Then Elisabeth and I went for a walk along the pier and the boardwalk.



Oh and nice car. I used to hate these.






0 comments: