Sunday, January 28, 2007

Jade's Birthday: A preview

Omigoodness. I still have to blog about Saturday but I thought Grandma and Grosspapa might appreciate a preview of Jade's birthday party today. So here are three pictures that manage to include all four of the grandkids.

Here's Ashlie giving Elisabeth a bottle. Ashlie was not quite herself today as a result of having influenza and and ear infection. They also did a throat swab on her and will let her know on Wednesday if anything came of that. At our house, Uncle Dave has strep throat, Alexis is sick and I have a crazy infectionslashallergy that was blowing my left eye up to grotesque proportions. Dave asked me when I took up boxing. That pretty. We're praying over the other three kids that they don't catch any of the ten different germs being spread by the three of us that are sick.

Enough sicktalk. Here's a picture of our little man. He kept himself strangely apart from the rabid girls and wandered around polishing off everyone's chips and juice.

And Emily, Jade and Olivia comparing birthday loot.

0 comments: