Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Visiting Old Friends

Yesterday we stole a car and drove to White Rock where my TWU friend Jamie and her brood of monsters live. Devin and David are only 6 1/2 months apart and Jordan and Elisabeth are 2 months apart. We did that pretty well considering we weren't even trying to have our kids be best friends!

Devin is such a clown. Here she is pretending she's trapped in this bucket. She was doing the 'screaming' and frantic clawing at the bucket. I think she quite scared David who immediately wanted to help her get it off. I thought it was pretty hilarious though.


Because I'm only capable of organising so many things, we had breakfast there. Here Tink is trying out Jordan's seat. I think she liked it. It was pretty cool:

That outfit by the way, was a gift from nicole and is SO incredibly cute. Dressing girls is FUN.
Here Jordan and Elisabeth are having a gab session.


And playing together at the exersaucer.

0 comments: