Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sometime Last Week...

I'm getting really bad at this blogging gig. It's 'cause I've found a new addiction. Boggle. Boggle, Blogger, not much diff. They're almost interchangeable. In more ways than one, obviously. But Andrew is starting to get better at it, and once he can beat me consistently I'll probably come back to Blogger.

Anyway, here's some pictures from Thursday to Saturday...

I was trying to get a picture of Tinkie in her cute red dress. It kind of reminds us of a Swiss Dirndl (I have no idea how to spell that word, so you'll have to try to guesstimate it on your own).


Here she is with brother davey after he woke up from his nap. He's still sleepy and not appreciative of how excited his sister is to see him.


A little bit of tickyticky-ing and everyone's smiling again.

Now that Tinky is getting bigger, she's enjoying playing more. Which is really kind of fun. Just like her brother, she's really good with her hands. And her balance is getting really good too. So here I've got her sitting in the rocking chair while she plays with Davey's puppy.



LOOK SHE'S SITTING UP ALL BY HERSELF!! I didn't even know she could do it till I sat her down. Wow. And chomping on Davey's firetruck. Yum yum.

When dad got home from work, the excitement continued. Here she is in one of my nice new baskets.

And again with the balancing. She thought this was great fun. If she sits on my neck, she can balance herself so she's pretty much standing. Though this was Friday. She's progressed waaaaay beyond this simple trick now (thank goodness. My neck was so sore after she'd finished bouncing up and down on it!)

On Saturday we drove to the States. I needed a Target fix and the kids wanted to play with food. Sort of. Tink enjoyed using these pineapple slices as a slide.

Davey mostly ran around pretending to eat all the food. But here he is jumping on a giant sandwich.

And we didn't even buy anything while we were down there. I had some parcels to pick up in Sumas, but when we got there the place was closed so I so totally could have splurged in Target. D'OH!



Tinky has been eating real food for almost three weeks now. She's progressed to eating 3 meals a day. I have to confess I'm not allowing so much time to test for allergies now that I know she's okay with cereal and bananas. So far she's enjoyed rice cereal, banana, carrots, potato, sweet potato and acorn squash. She seems to enjoy the veggies most which is funny since Davey is totally a fruitarian.

0 comments: