Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wednesday:

Here's Tinky playing with her little slidey toy (what do they call these?!) Mostly I took the picture because this little dress is just so cute! I think it has pants and a stripey top that go with it, but I liked it with Elisabeth's chubby little legs clad in white tights too.


Davey has been practicing his harmonica all week. He's getting really good with it, though his favorite is still his "tar". He likes to either play it while I sing (and then clap and shout "hooray" for me), or play it and make up long and detailed songs. I SO predict my son is going to be a worship leader. Or the next Mac Powell (I can dream!)

Being and Ashlie: After nap he wanted me to take a picture of him with his little leather horse that great-aunt Anny gave him before he was born. This was her toy when she was little so it's probably close to 60 years old!

The weather was supposed to clear up on Wednesday. It didn't quite get sunny, but at least it wasn't raining. So we tested the stroller by walking around our "block"...really about two blocks south, four blocks west, and so on in a square. They seemed to like the stroller. In fact, Davey kept asking to go in outside in the stroller. YAY!


I don't have any pictures, but on Thursday, I decided to walk down to Andrew's work and meet him (I go out on Thursdays and need the car. I thought I'd save some time and my sanity and get out for a walk). Andrew called just as we were almost at Canadian Tire, so we turned around and met him at Chapters. Not bad for half an hour of walking...but next time I think we'll go the whole way! In the time he took to shut down his laptop and pack up, I'm sure I could have made it there!


0 comments: