Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Twenty Three OH Two

Tuesday night in the tub. Do all children like to drink bath water? Out of any little thing that will hold even the minutest speck of liquid? Here Davey drinks from the belly of a lizard. MNNNN

That's gooooood.

Driving the lizard over tinkie's head. "it goes fast".


Force feeding his sister. Yah, I didn't catch that one in time. Look how trusting she is! I wonder if it's cause he saw me letting her drink from my water bottle? She is really good at drinking from a cup/bottle already.


Here she is today in her sweetheart dress. I 'specially love her chubby little legs in those stripey cupid tights. Not sure if she's still 'teething' but she wasn't herself again today. Lots of crying and wanting to be held. But since she's not a snuggler (at least, not by the standard of Davey who still loves to sit on me and snuggle) I enjoyed the opportunity to be close to her.



While Tinky napped, Davey and I read. Here he is telling his puppy, "daveyboy" a story about the warm sun.

And later, sitting in my rocking chair this time, reading himself poems. Love the crossed feet.

An interesting thing...you know how I was saying my stat counter is pretty cool? Well, I can also tell where people are coming to this site from. So everyone who visits from the Ens Approach or Salmon Speaks for instance. Well, yesterday two people did google searches for my nephew. One from Hamilton Ontario (where his grandparents live) and one from North York (where we think his dad might work). Funny thing is, they used his full name. We were the number one hit for that name even though we've never put our last name on this blog. So interesting. Even funnier, I wonder if the people who found this site realised who we are??

Blogs are so interesting. I've come across all kinds of old friends and acquaintances by randomly clicking in the link bars of people you'd never think were related. Such a small world.

0 comments: