Saturday, January 27, 2007

Thursday and Friday...

Thursday morning Davey and I played outside while Tink napped. Have I mentioned how glad I am that the weather finally changed and we can get outside again?? WE are.



Friday was a pro-D day for Ash. In the morning Katt and I drove to Sumas to pick up parcels. Then the girls stayed and played. With my wigs and old glasses...except for the sunglasses, the glasses are all my mum's old ones. I want to make that VERY clear!!


Here's one for the highschool yearbook :)


And another one I might not be popular for publishing...still, they make really cute nerds!

This hat looked so much better on Ashlie than on me, I had to give it to her.


The four babes in their fort.




And tink, finally big enough to play with the big toys. She was thrilled!



Enough driving, let's eat!
















0 comments: