Monday, April 23, 2007

Davey's Big Crash

Once again I have a kazillion pictures to upload, and I can't be bothered.

Andrew has joined the two wee-ones in 'being sick', so he stayed home today. Which was great cause I made him watch Elisabeth while I got busy with my garden shears and a shovel. Davey and Jade came outside with me and played in the driveway. This was the first time I've been able to accomplish anything while they've been outside with me. Usually they're trying to escape, or running laps 'round the house. Today they pretty much stayed beside me.

Of course, there were so many interesting things to see...I found a grub (a big, juicy yellow and green one. Davey picked it up immediately. "what is it mummy, what is it?"), a tiny frog, some snails, lots of ants and a few spiders.

At one point, Davey wiped out on his little motorbike. I tried not to react at all, and watched him get up and keep playing. But later, he kept purposefully driving his bike into the gravel and then throwing himself onto the ground. Hilarious! So I went and got the cam corder and asked him to do it again...and so I present to you (performing his own stunts no less!) Daveyboy's Big Crash!:


2 comments:

Cpt. Beaky said...

His bike's okay. That's all that matters.

the lintinen's said...

i like how specifically his crash is performed :)