Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This is what my camera was doing when it done broke.

I'm so impressed with Canon Canada.

They fixed the doo hickey that was making my pictures all stripey and gray.

They also replaced our viewfinder which had a blue paint smudge on it. They put in a new lens behind the view finder cause ours was lost.

They fixed the spot you plug the cord into when you want to download pictures cause ours quit working back in December after the Santa Claus parade.

They put new screws in all the places where ours had fallen out.

I thought they would take one look at our camera and say that obviously it was a hard living piece of equipment and probably we'd broken it ourselves so we could just up and buy a new one and quit bugging us with lame complaints.

Instead they fixed it like new.

nice nice people.

And here's a picture of tinky I took with my nice nice almost new camera.

3 comments:

Jane said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!

kelly ens said...

LOVE that picture! (the angel one!!!)

Jamie said...

I love that photo!