Thursday, April 19, 2007

The other day I left Davey and Elisabeth at the table while I went to grab something from the kitchen. I'm not sure if Elisabeth's reach is longer than I thought, or if Davey decided to help her reach her food, but yep, that's a whole mashed banana on her lap. And doesn't she look proud!

The cuties sharing a chair.

Today Uncy Dave watched Jade and Davey while I had a nap. I have been so unbelievably tired lately...I was so glad of this cat nap!

I'm not going to caption the rest of these. Today was a hugely stressful day. Me and the kids were well for about a week, then that cold came back. Today Andrew and I were a bit worried about Elisabeth's cough so I took her to the walk in clinic. After agreeing that she sounds very wheezy, they put a mask on her and had her breathe with it on for about ten minutes. Davey is terrified of the doctor and cried the entire time we were in the exam room, but especially while his sister was being 'tortured'.

The doctor was satisfied that her breathing had improved so he sent us for chest xrays. I get the results tomorrow.

So meanwhile I'm bundling her and letting her nap lots.

In other news, she taught herself to clap, and today she stood up from sitting (in the little blue box further down here) and then let go and balanced! WOW.







Wayne's World flashbacks anyone??

Not lovin' the wig so much. Can't say I blame her. I'm heading to bed!

0 comments: