Saturday, July 18, 2009

For some reason, Dave and Alexis have been letting us hang out with them when they go on their weekly jaunts. I'm not complaining; it's been awesome getting to explore new places and the kids both love them. This week we went to Minter Gardens, which is not a new place, but we tried the Wild Cat Grill, which is. And look at my delicious curried chicken pita. YUM!

Lunch was good! Then it was time to explore the gardens.



Buzz came along for the trip.


The two Daves went for a carriage ride.

"I told you it was your responsibility to bring the horse!"

Rupert came along too. He was my cousin Gayna's, but she gave him to me when I was born. Now David loves having him too.






Once home, Spidergirl decided Buzz needed a haircut.

Then she transformed into Helvetia...after all, if she'd been born five days earlier that would have been her name!

0 comments: