Sunday, July 05, 2009

Tink was standing by the TV looking very cute.
Me: Tink, do you need a hug?
Tink: No.
Me: Well I do.
Tink: Hug yourself then.

********************

Davey, after asking me about ten million questions finally got the answer, "I really don't know, David. When we get home maybe we can look it up.

David: Well, didn't you go to school?
Me: Yeah.
David: Hunh. Well, my teachers would know. Maybe we should ask them.

*******************

But then he redeemed himself a few weeks later when I was explaining how something else worked.

David: Wow mamma, you know almost everything.

(incidentally, apparently Uncle Dave is the only person in the world who does know everything.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are moments when conversations with children are the worst parts of the day...and then those that are the best parts... Hug yourself then...
:) September