Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 3

Apparently it's been a while since I blogged properly. Oops! So, I'm skipping back to July 3 to try and play catch up....

I dragged Kathi and her girls to the berry patch with us to see how the raspberries were doing. Not as plentiful as July 1st, but we still both managed to fill buckets. Unfortunately, I also lost $40 cash that day. But I'm not dwelling on it...


Krause's Berry Farm has a petting zoo (sort of) as well. The kids are content to watch the animals while I pay.

And then it's time to play. One day I'll have it together enough so we go in the morning when it's not a million degrees out. Then I'll sit on the verandah and sip coffeee or something while the kids play. So far, they are too tired before I've even returned our berry wagon.
That night we went to the river to cool off. It was cooler than South Langley. Andy and Tink take such pretty pictures:



Unlike me and the bub.



Now that's more like it ;)


0 comments: