Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hmn, this is out of order since it's actually Sunday, but oh well! Sunday afternoon, Andrew decided that he wanted to head to Tsawassen again. I said I'd heard that from somewhere on the peninsula you can see the whales making their way north. I couldn't remember where exactly (maybe Point Roberts?) but he wanted to see if there were any beaches. Turns out there aren't, atleast not on the part of Tswassen we were on. But there was a park where we could watch the ferries come in. There's a bit of a trail down, but it looked kind of steep to be carrying children up again...especially in the shoes I had on that day!

Neato, though, eh?

So we decided to go back to the other beach we'd visited the previous week. It was nice there.

You can almost walk to Vancouver from this beach. See?

"I am Davey; hear me roar!"

We found the very same spot we were at last week and continued with our houses. Well, the three kids did. I read my book.

Andrew digs holes and Elisabeth sits in them.

Sometimes she lets Davey have a turn, sometimes (as in last Sunday) Daddy has to dig Davey his own hole.




OH yes, she's been eating sand again.

The kids decided to play in the house Andrew built.

Then they made me come in there too. I was finished my book at this point so I obliged.

Cute Father-Son interaction. They love their daddy.


Have I told you about what a weirdo Tink is when it comes to eating? She loves pickles and cheese and broccoli. And mustard. She'll eat it straight out of the bottle if I let her.

She likes Veggie Dogs too, but not the bun.

MNNNNN mustard. Hmn, actually (you can see it in her eyes) maybe she put too much on that time...


0 comments: