Wednesday, July 08, 2009

New Links

I get a lot of comments from people who wonder where I get all my ideas to do stuff. Honestly, most of the things we do are free, or close to it. We do buy season tickets to Minter Gardens, but since it's one place that our entire family enjoys, we consider that our one splurge of the year.

As for my other ideas, I religiously scour tourist websites and publications as well as any other local information guides to try and find new places to go. I am in no way trying to say that I'm an expert at this, but we love finding fun, inexpensive places to go and we're all about supporting the local community.

So I'm going to make an effort to add some more links here with some of the resources we use. Because we've been visiting a lot of farms/garden stores lately, I've posted those links first. Enjoy! (oh, and FYI, the links are on the right side, under all our blog friend links...the title of this section is Mummy's Addicted to Gardening...)

0 comments: