Saturday, July 18, 2009

Minter Gardens Classic Car Show

On July 12th we went to the Minter Gardens Classic Car Show. Wow were there a lot of cars there!

You can tell from the picture, right? We went first thing in the morning and I don't think there were a ton of people there. So it was perfect.

Davey really enjoyed looking at all the cars. He even brought his camera along.

Elisabeth did a lot of posing.

Here's the gang.






Davey crying, I can't remember why, but since I post so many pictures of Elisabeth crying I thought I'd slip one of him in too.



Next stop was the Country Garden Store for me to document all the flowers I love.

And for the kids to find the tracks the Christmas Train runs on.


And then home for a wrestling match. Looks like Spidey has finally met his match!

0 comments: