Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I want to live at Minter Gardens

On Saturday we went to Minter Gardens. I want to live there. Or, have someone (hello Mr. Minter) come and make my back yard look like this. So, so, sooooo pretty.

Usually by the time we get to the end of the gardens, we're too tired to enjoy the last few things. So this time we started at the end and went as far as the rose gardens.

Here's the Oriental Gardens.

I love, love, loved these.

And him.
We never ever look at these little houses.

These are some of Andrew's favorite flowers. Usually they're red, but we loved all the pinks.


Can you tell Tinker was excited to be at the gardens?


Sigh. This is what I want my backyard to look like. Isn't it pretty.



Isn't this little bell beautiful? There are lots of beautiful flowers. I won't talk about all of them...









Ellie is pretending to "giddy up"!

They made us stand at the front of the wagon and pretend to be horses.


Sitting down to watch the water display.

Then we decided we were hungry. So we went back and ate some lunch. Elisabeth and I munched on salad. Yum.

Then we started around the gardens the proper way. There were two weddings at MG on Saturday. We managed to sneak around (this time) in between the ceremonies.

The kids called this the Grandfather Tree.






If I can't have the rest of the gardens, I at least want this in my backyard.

And this.

And a crooked house with a cheeky little boy in it.





0 comments: