Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Penticton Round Two: Day Four was also White Rock Round 1

Man, it was time to go home. Tragic.


In order to console ourselves, we grabbed the Goldstones and headed to Whiterock. It was a beautiful day.


That's noteworthy because it is a well known fact that EVERY SINGLE TIME we go to Penticton, we hit Aldergrove and it's pouring.


Those teeny, tiny blobs are Griffin and Elisabeth.


And on the left hand side of this picture, is Nate and David.


Can you still see Griff and Lizzie? The tide was out, but not out. But that means you can walk forever.


Andrew had braided my hair in the morning, so it was curly and I was feeling feisty. So was my boy :)



What a beautiful sun set. We had dinner on the beach.


And then my brother showed up.


He wanted gelato and I wanted coffee so we went in search of a place that served both. We got to enjoy this sunset while we hunted. This reminded me of Montreux.




You can tell we're related.





And then we watched the fourth of July fireworks. Welcome home.


0 comments: