Saturday, July 22, 2017

Birthday Celebrations

Denis had a birthday in July, so he invited us to come with their family to Harrison for the day. Like you have to ask us twice!

 First we did this little hike.



 Look at all those cool masks in the trees. I've blogged about them before!







 I think I had my camera on manual focus the whole time we were walking. I really need to stop doing that.











 Then we tried out a new part of the beach. Down by the boat launch. VERY quiet compared to the other end.

 I'd gotten the kids these inflatables at Zumiez on major clearance. They're actually meant for snow, but we figured we could use them for both snow and water. Boy were they fun!









 And then we wandered up to the hills because the kids always want to pretend to be orcs.



We played some ball.

And Elisabeth got a tattoo!




 At some point we decided it was time to head to the Agassiz speedway for race night.

But first, a tailgate party!




 "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."



And finally it was time to check out the cars!














0 comments: