Monday, July 24, 2017

Whytecliff with the Rossis


This summer was really busy! As I mentioned before, I took Mondays and Fridays off for the first part of the summer. So on this particular day, me and the kids met Alexis and her kids at Whytecliff Park.



 This is David watching seals sun tanning.


See? There they are!



 I never get tired of this view.


 We found the Rossis and skedaddled to the beach!




<3 isn't he sweet!
 We played at the beach for a while, but then we started getting hungry so we headed back up to the playground for lunch. Then, of course, we had to play!


 Funnily enough, I don't think we've ever played at the playground before. We always just do the beach.




We needed some littles to make us play I guess.











 Then I grabbed our play tent so that we could do some nap time.


 The kids really enjoyed playing in the tent, but...

 That's not exactly what we were hoping for!



 Hah! I don't think Ada wanted to get out!! I think next year we'll have to set a tent up in our backyard for some camping.



Ruben did finally settle in the tent and we took Ada to climb the rocks.





 Honestly, this place always stresses me out a little. It's like UBER dangerous with kids. Especially if they want to run off and climb things. It was about right here in our day trip that David disappeared.


UGH. In between yelling for him, I kept snapping pictures.




 we did finally find him, and then we found more seals.


THIS is my favorite spot here.


The kids like climbing the rocks here.
























MNNNN ice cream!
 Still sleeping!
 And finally awake!








We thought we were going to have a bbq for dinner, but it turns out there was a fire ban in all Vancouver parks. Even if you were using a propane bbq. So Alexis and her kids went home and we headed to Porteau Cove.

















0 comments: