Thursday, July 20, 2017

Yaletown Wedding


We were invited to Alyssa and Iain's wedding on July 20th. The kids were so excited (especially Elisabeth!)

 Any excuse to get fancy. Look at how happy I am to be heading out for the night :P



 We headed downtown a little bit early. I'd never been to Yaletown before.




We found parking at what has become our go-to parking spot when we are downtown (which feels like a lot, lately).

And wandered down to the waterfront.





 Right after I got these pictures, we ran into the bridal party.





 Then we went for a stroll. Note for next time, don't wear new shoes.



 Then it was time to head to the wedding. Where we found this alleyway that was just perfect for pictures.



 The wedding took place in a loft above the Earls restaurant. It had beautiful furniture and brick walls/exposed wood beams. I was in love.




Open bar and appies in between the ceremony and reception. I have to say, the food was absolutely AMAZING. Definitely hold your next event here.



 Oh look, the sign I painted for Iaian and Alyssa <3

 My gorgeous crew.















0 comments: