Sunday, July 30, 2006

Rock and Roll Baby

I haven't taken many pictures lately. I think I'm saving up for when Tink is born and I get to take millions and millions of pictures of her and her and Davey. I've even got his "I'm the big brother" shirt packed so we can stage that picture at the hospital.



Since the weather has been so warm lately, we haven't been dressing Davey in his 'regular' clothes. So it was with a bit of shock that we noticed the other night how short his pyjamas are getting. You know those big huge garbage cans everyone has? The beige ones with wheels? Well Davey is as tall as our bins now. So I decided to go through his clothes last night and it seems he's outgrown all of his pants except for one pair!! Rooting through the stuff we've been given in the next size up it seems he only has one pair of those...well you know what that means! I got to go shopping. Old Navy had some cute stuff on sale:





Total rock'n roll outfit, hunh? I can't wait to try him in those clothes!

And well, I said I hadn't taken any pictures of Davey lately. Well, tonight he decided to soap up before he got in the bath. Looks pretty pleased with himself, doesn't he?! Warra cutie :)


0 comments: