Saturday, July 29, 2006

Something I keep forgetting to tell my mom....

What makes this story even funnier to me, is that when my mum was a little girl, her sisters used to make her sing this song over and over again...and laugh uproariously at her. So whenever I hear it, I already think of silliness.

Andrew's mom bought David a CD with kid's music on it. A lot of the old fashioned hymns. We listen to it in the car (when we're not listening to Little People's Let's Go to the Beach). Ashlie seems to enjoy the music and has been learning many of the songs from it.

The other day though, we were driving and during one particular song she asked, "Auntie, what are they singing about here? Is it something about Sun?"

I listened for a sec, then responded, "A Sun Beam, A Sun Beam, Jesus wants me for a Sun Beam".

"Oh," she says, obviously relieved. "I thought they were singing Jesus wants me for a zombie."

0 comments: