Monday, July 17, 2006

Welcome to our new look

Mum warned me that having a girl would mean Davey got slighted.

I'm not sure if we're going to change the name of our blog. But I've been wanting a new look for our blog for a LONG time, and when I saw this tonight it was too good to pass up. I mean, HELLO there's a fairy on it!! So, at least while we wait for her to arrive, this site will sport a fairy.

And since you can't have a blog with a boy's name and girly design, I've temporarily changed the name.

It might last, it might not.

I'm sure I'll get bored with this look eventually and change it.

In the meantime, Davey's learning to share his blog.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Ned Noodle said...

Great template, Davey and family. I've been shopping around for a new one but haven't seen anything very good. This one is awesome.
Sounds like you are all enjoying life.
We're going for a "detailed" ultrasound today. Very excited.
See you around.

Katherine said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!
you will have to help me change ours