Monday, February 11, 2008

Another one of Ashlie's old dresses

Correct me if I'm wrong Kat, but I believe Ash had this dress on at her second birthday party. I have a very distinct picture of her in this dress and a little hat and with lots of icing on her face!!

Hard to believe Libs is getting big enough to wear these clothes.

I had to add some layers! Just now she came up to me with her arm pulled up in her sleeve and said, "Where's my hand, where's my hand?!" with a TOTALLY FAKE panicked expression and sound to her voice? And when I replied, "Where IS your hand?!" She cracked up and pushed it out, "Here it is!!" like, you're so gullible mamma. I can pull one over on you like that!


Hmn, she just brought me a pull up and commanded, "mamma, change my bum", so I guess it's time to go.....

1 comments:

Katherine said...

WOW! you have a great memory!!!
you may have some gymboree stuff that should fit her now.