Tuesday, February 05, 2008

For Dad:

Well Dad, here is what it looks like in the real world (for the rest of you, my dad is in Mexico for the winter and keeps tormenting me with pictures of how nice it is down there).

The view on Saturday:

This is what our road looked like. MUCH better than our complex's roadways!

This ice worries me. It's pretty much the whole side of the mountain and it's been like this for months. EEK!
Another roadway on our hill. Glad I don't live there!

And coming home again...I guess we don't get enough sun in spots to melt the snow.

This is Tinky helping shovel the driveway Sunday morning.


"I am a robot"
She must have been into make believing yesterday. First she walked around the house with the drum on her head...singing up a storm. Then, she wanted to be mummy.

Ah yes, this is the view from our house this morning. It's practically a blizzard out right now.

And this afternoon there's a wind storm forecast. Apart from snow drifts we're supposed to be ready not to have power. Andrew's working from the closet upstairs. I didn't want him driving through the Sumas Flats this evening - especially considering how much snow is still left from last week!


0 comments: