Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Weekend:

Yesterday, while Andrew and Elisabeth napped, Davey and I went for a walk/bikeride by the river.

Davey didn't like that there were so many dogs strolling along there too.

However, as we were leaving he decided to do some stunt biking. Whizzing down the hill towards the parking lot. He had awesome form. Feet up, leaning back...stellar.

It's a long hill, eh?!

Chugging his bike back to the top again.

Then, while I loaded his bike into the back of the truck, he played on a gravel pile in the parking lot. Not quite sure how he ended up with dirt all around his mouth...

Back home, and Tink had woken up from her nap.

This drum gets used for everything except drumming...


Today I decided we all needed some fresh air to chase away the flu/cold/blah germs and get us all back on the road to recovery. So we drove out to Harrison to

I should have posted a before picture of Andrew. When we got to Harrison, he was sitting on the wall, hoodie pulled up, looking absolutely miserable. After a few minutes of fresh air he had perked up considerably (at this point, he's the sickest of us). He was completely exhausted by the time we got home but I still think the fresh air and sunshine did all of us a world of good.











The end.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness, I SO was thinking of you while I walked the beach at Harrison! All that driftwood and those driftwood shelters... I wondered if you and Andrew and your kids had been up to make one of them...

kelly ens said...

looks like our daughters use that drum for the same things.